How To Transfer a Domain From Godaddy To Dynadot
2) Login to your Dynadot account.
2) Select ‘Your Account’.
3) Scroll down the page and look for Transfer Domain on the right hand side.
4) Login to GoDaddy and go to the desired domain you want to transfer. Domain Manager will have your list of domains.
5) Unlock the domain and get your AUTH code emailed to you.
6) Back at Dynadot, add the domain you want to transfer anbd put in the AUTH code.
7) At this point, you can check out the shopping cart with Dynadot.
8) Now, you will get an email from Godaddy to ‘Accept ‘ or ‘Decline’ the transfer. You obviously click ‘Accept’.
9) Finally, you just need to wait out the process.